Benefit from the expertise of your notary in Montreal at competitive price
Montreal Notary. Maître Leopold Lincà reliable notary Montreal and notary Laval, specializes in civil marriage celebration and civil union member of the Chamber of Notaries of Quebec. You will find a specialist in family law, Maître Lincà notary meet all your special needs, puts his expertise at your disposal at a reasonable price.
Maître Leopold Lincà public notary Montreal offers a wide range of notary services in Montreal.The courtesy, competence, speed and confidentiality are crucial in the legal field. It is easy to find a notary and legal advisor in Montreal but it is important to make a well informed choice. Whether you are looking for a wedding officiant in Montreal or you decide to write a will or a mandate in case of incapacity it is important that you get professional advice and above all to obtain the necessary documents.
Maître Leopold Lincà holds a Bachelor of Laws degree from the University of Montreal and notarial law degree from the University of Montreal. Notary in Montreal, Maître Lincà notary is renowned for his services in the following areas: residential and commercial real estate law (mortgages, refinancing, general and specific proxies, condominiums), family law (notarized wills and mandates in case of incapacity, estate settlement), corporate and immigration law.
What the notary does The notary is a specialist in law. He or she can work on wills and advise you on what you want to include such as the choice of your heirs, the division of property, who will be the guardian of minor children, etc. In addition, to draw a parallel to the will, he or she can assist the liquidator in the succession process in order to properly inventory the deceased’s assets.
As far as the real estate is concerned, the notary is responsible for meeting the 2 parties and drafting the deed of sale and if the case, the deed of mortgage. He also examines the titles and verifies the certificate of location to ensure that everything is in conformity. Thereafter, the notary is the bridge between the buyer and the seller until the signature of the deed of sale.
In terms of the protective mandate, he can draft your document, and you can decide who will take care of you and take care of the administrative management of your assets such as your home or business. He will ensure that you appoint representatives and that you also name the replacement representatives. He or she can also write you a power of attorney in the event that you need to temporarily transfer your management tasks to someone else.
Finally, having a notary as a wedding officiant offers you many advantages. Not only will he travel to your ceremony place, in addition to being available on any weekday, but he can also give you all the advice you need regarding your marriage or civil union, your marriage contract, your matrimonial regime, etc. Choosing your notary First of all, it is true that the fees and expenses related to the notary’s services may vary. As mentioned before, each notary has his or her own speciality, whether in marriage, will, power of attorney or real estate. It will be important that you look at the notary’s competence to see if he knows his expertise area well. It is also possible to check if the notary you are contacting is registered with the Chambre des Notaires du Québec. If this is not the case, it can be very expensive for you, because it’s possible that your document won’t be valid, if it’s drafted by a person who doesn’t have the right or the knowledge to do it! Contacting a notary for different stages of life is essential. Moreover, regardless of the fees and costs involved, his expertise in real estate, wills or other matters is more than appreciated. If you stay in the metropolis or on the South Shore, it is very easy for you to find the right notary. Make an appointment with one of them now!
The clients of Montreal, Laval or Longueuil benefit from his notary services without appointment:
- Invitation letter for obtaining tourist visa, letter invitation for visa Canada;
- Travel authorization letter for children;
- Parental consent letter for children, parental authorisation to travel;
- Power of attorney for buying and selling goods abroad;
- Affidavits and various power of attorney (for Quebec, Canada or abroad);
- Legalized / Certified / Authentified / Legalisation / Notarized / Attested of documents / Apostille / Legal documents.
By choosing Maître Lincà as your notary, you will have additional benefits:
- The first meeting, the estimation of the record and analysis of your needs are FREE;
- Services offered during the WEEK-END (by appointment, subject to availability);
- Additional options for your specific needs (visits and interviews at your home or various institutions – hospitals, nursing homes);
- Legal consultation hourly
- Our price is competitive, and you will benefit from a courteous, personalized service; you will pay the fees only according to your needs! We offer our notary services at Montreal, Notary Laval, Notary Longueuil, North Shore, South Shore, Notary Rosemont–La Petite-Patrie, Saint-Laurent, Saint-Leonard, Verdun, Ville-Marie, Villeray–Saint-Michel–Parc-Extension, Notary Brossard, Montréal-Nord, Notary West Island, Notary Montreal Downtown, Notary Outremont, Pierrefonds-Roxboro, Rivière-des-Prairies–Pointe-aux-Trembles, Anjou, Notary Côte-des-Neiges, Notary Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, Notary Westmount Montreal, Notary Plateau-Mont-Royal, Lachine, Lasalle, Notary L’Île-Bizard–Sainte-Geneviève, Ile-des-Soeurs, Mercier–Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, Pointe-Claire, Notary Montreal East, Notary Montreal West and in the neighbouring areas, and we can travel in your service, at an affordable price
You have in hand an accepted offer to purchase. The inspection revealed nothing major and your mortgage financing was approved. Next step: go to the notary to sign the deed of sale! Condos, houses and lands for sale in Montreal, Laval,North Shore, Longueuil, South...read more
To determine the existence of a will or mandate in case of incapacity, you have to conduct a search in the Registers of Testamentary Dispositions and Mandates of the Chambre des notaires du Québec. You will receive a search certificate and, if applicable, the contact...read more
Apparently, if you do not renouncing a succession (estate), then you accepting a succession in Montreal , Quebec de facto. At that time you become responsible for the debts. Renouncing Successors generally renounce a succession if the deceased’s debts exceed the value...read more
Located on 9850, de Lorimier Avenue – Montreal (Quebec) H2B 2H7, we offer our services for the following areas : Laval, Fabreville, Laval-Ouest, Laval-sur-le-Lac, Les Îles-Laval, Sainte-Dorothée, Duvernay, Saint-François, Saint-Vincent-de-Paul, Laval-des-Rapides, Pont-Viau, Chomedey, Sainte-Rose Fabreville-Est, Fabreville-ouest, Vimont, Auteuil, Boul. Sainte Rose, Boul. St Martin Ouest, Boul. St Martin Est, Boul. Concorde, Boul. Le Corbusier, Boul. Cartier, Boul. Laurentides, Boul. L’avenir, Boul. Souvenir, Boul. Laval, Boul. Dagenais, Boul Rene-Laennec, Boul Saint-Elzear O, Boul Prudentiel, Boul Le Carrefour, Boul. Chomedey, Boul. Daniel-Johnson, Boul Cure-Labelle, Boul Notre-Dame, Boul Samson.