Benefit from the expertise of your notary in Montreal at competitive price
The courtesy, competence, speed and confidentiality are crucial in the legal field. It is easy to find a notary and legal advisor in Montreal but it is important to make a well informed choice. Whether you are looking for a wedding officiant in Montreal or you decide to write a will or a mandate in case of incapacity it is important that you get professional advice and above all to obtain the necessary documents. Maître Leopold Lincà holds a Bachelor of Laws degree from the University of Montreal and notarial law degree from the University of Montreal. Notary in Montreal, Maître Lincà is renowned for his services in the following areas: residential and commercial real estate law (mortgages, refinancing, general and specific proxies, condominiums), family law (notarized wills and mandates in case of incapacity, estate settlement), corporate and immigration law.
The clients of Montreal, Laval or Longueuil benefit from his notary services without appointment:
- Invitation letter for obtaining tourist visa, letter invitation for visa Canada;
- Travel authorization letter for children;
- Parental consent letter for children, parental authorisation to travel;
- Power of attorney for buying and selling goods abroad;
- Affidavits and various power of attorney (for Quebec, Canada or abroad);
- Legalized / Certified / Authentified / Legalisation / Notarized / Attested of documents / Apostille / Legal documents.
By choosing Maître Lincà as your notary, you will have additional benefits:
- The first meeting, the estimation of the record and analysis of your needs are FREE;
- Services offered during the WEEK-END (by appointment, subject to availability);
- Additional options for your specific needs (visits and interviews at YOUR home or various institutions – hospitals, nursing homes);
- Legal consultation hourly
Dying without a notarial will or other type of will (before witness or holograph) will result in the legal devolution of your property. This will be influenced by your family situation. According to several studies, more than 70% of Quebecers do not have a will. ...read more
Make a notarial will protect your family. Why consult the notary to draw up my will? Isn't it easier and especially cheaper to do this task by ourselves? After all, there are plenty of free templates on the Internet and a will can be made holograph or in front of...read more
Sometimes, when you apply for a visa to visit Canada, we ask you to give us a letter of invitation from someone in Canada. A letter of invitation does not guarantee that we will issue a visa. Visa officers assess you to decide whether you meet the terms of Canada's...read more
Located on 9850, de Lorimier Avenue – Montreal (Quebec) H2B 2H7, we offer our services for the following areas : Laval, Fabreville, Laval-Ouest, Laval-sur-le-Lac, Les Îles-Laval, Sainte-Dorothée, Duvernay, Saint-François, Saint-Vincent-de-Paul, Laval-des-Rapides, Pont-Viau, Chomedey, Sainte-Rose Fabreville-Est, Fabreville-ouest, Vimont, Auteuil, Boul. Sainte Rose, Boul. St Martin Ouest, Boul. St Martin Est, Boul. Concorde, Boul. Le Corbusier, Boul. Cartier, Boul. Laurentides, Boul. L’avenir, Boul. Souvenir, Boul. Laval, Boul. Dagenais, Boul Rene-Laennec, Boul Saint-Elzear O, Boul Prudentiel, Boul Le Carrefour, Boul. Chomedey, Boul. Daniel-Johnson, Boul Cure-Labelle, Boul Notre-Dame, Boul Samson.