The right of persons
Notarial wills, protection mandates, estates
Do you want peace of mind, knowing that your assets will be divided among your heirs according to your wishes or a support person will take care of your business and your person in need?
Do you want to avoid the pitfalls of a deficient succession, or give legal force to a mandate?
Maître Lincà notary in Montreal offers a range of appropriate services to each individual situation and give you legal advice and tools necessary to achieve your goal, in the following cases:
- Notarized will writing;
- Will research;
- Appointment of a liquidator;
- Testamentary Trust;
- Notarized proxy and mandate of incapacity;
- Warrants certification;
- Drafting the inventory of assets;
- Proposal for division of property;
- Estate transmission;
- Estate settlement;
- … and more.
Marriage and civil union
Looking for a wedding officiant in Montreal? You want a marriage / civil union and solemnization of marriage / civil union in the place of your choice (even abroad) while respecting the laws regulating conditions that make your union is valid and universally recognized?
You want to protect your assets, while protecting your life partner and other family members?
Want to know more about your rights and obligations, both in the context of marriage as a civil union?
Contact a trusted notary.
Experienced notary Maître Lincà will answer all your questions, for all kinds of scenarios:
- Wedding Celebration / civil union;
- Marriage or civil union contract;
- Changing the register of civil status;
- Cohabitation agreement for de facto spouses;
- Patrimonial balance sheet;
- Dissolution of civil union;
- Sharing / renunciation of the family patrimony;
- … and more.